In this episode, Matt, Tim, Mark and Emily Muiruri get together to make predictions for the markets in 2021. This is a long standing tradition on our podcast. At the end of every year, we put on our best thinking caps and speculate about what will happen in the market over the next 12 months. These are the questions each coach answers:
- What will be the price of the S&P 500 at the end of 2021?
- What will the price of gold be at the end of 2021?
- What will the price of silver be at the end of 2021?
- What will the price of oil be at the end of 2021?
- Which precious metal has the best 2021? Silver, gold, platinum, or palladium?
- What will the price of Bitcoin be at the end of 2021?
- What will the price of the dollar be in 2021?
- Will small caps over or under perform in 2021?
- What will be the worst performing sector in 2021?
- What will the best performing sector be in 2021?
- Will IPOs continue their hot streak?
- How many interest rate hikes will occur in 2021?
- Will Stay-at-home stocks such as Zoom, Peloton and Teledoc do better in 2021 versus reopening plays such as Cinemark, Cheesecake Factory and Carnival Cruise?
Listen in to hear our thoughts, insight and outright speculation about what may happen in 2021.