Hi, Tim.We are continuing to go through Master Trader. Tomorrow we will be having our 2nd session of the live Master Trader class.I also completed the Options 101 course on Tackle Trading. I’m really digging the new layout of the Tackle Trading site, btw.We will continue building our daily trading routine, but since we will have more time to devote to financial education, do you have suggestions as to what to concentrate on as we are ramping up?What would Tim the Dude do in this situation?Blake and Cecilia.
It’s a holiday week, so you’ll have some extra time to do self-study. Here are some resources you can use this week to help you take your next steps.
Read the blogs at Tackle Trading and Trading Justice
Finish the self-paced courses at Tackle Trading, including the 7 step guide, Tech 101 and Options 101
Attend some of the live webinars and shows available
- Daily at 11 am EST the Coaches Lounge
- Tuesday 7 pm EST, the Coaches Show
Go through some of our videos on YouTube, particularly pay attention to the playlists Options 101, Options 201 and Video Blog
Work on perfecting one strategy in Options, consider one of the following:
- Covered Calls
- Naked Puts
- Cash Flow Iron Condors
Get organized and disciplined
- Daily Routine
- Tools for Traders
- Read this PDF I wrote on how to prepare for your Mentorship, and build your business.
Conduct your first BackTest
- Yes, we recently concluded a three-part series on backtesting on Tackletrading.com:
- Here are some other articles and content on the subject:
- Watch the PRO reports from Tackle Trading, and trade some of the ideas in Paper so you can get some practice in
Read a book from our recommended reading list
- Listen to one of the podcasts on some books we’ve reviewed in the past:
Like a Thanksgiving buffet, take what you want from above, stuff yourself, watch some football and then have a nice nap.